OUR DYNAMIC APPROACH TO SPA SEO INCLUDES
- Keyword Research: We apply analytics, keyword tools and more than a decade of combined digital marketing experience to track down the most effective search targets.
- On-Page SEO: Our checklist of more than 100 factors of SEO will be applied to your spa’s site to maximize visibility and relevancy.
- Off-Page SEO: With ongoing citation placement, link building and industry outreach, we’ll work to systematically improve your spa’s search relevance.
- Content Marketing Strategy: Every spa website/SEO package includes an intential content strategy to attract and generate the clients your business needs to grow.
- Analytics & Reporting: With the power Google Analytics & customized ranking reports, we can analyze where your website’s traffic comes from, how much time people are spending on your webpages, your most frequently visited pages and more.
our in-depth strategy brings results
Spa SEO services from Spa Marketing Gurus is a dynamic process that begins with an understanding of your goals. When our SEO experts have a full understanding of your goals, they’ll be able to conduct keyword research to ensure your website’s search optimization is targeted for relevant keywords that people actually use to search for services you provide. It doesn’t help you to rank for search terms that no one searches for. This is why it’s especially important that your business’ website is targeted toward a wide variety keywords that are based on actual search volume. If your website has great rankings for keywords that have high search volume on sites like Google, Bing or Yahoo, then you will have a better opportunity to reach those new clients.
the importance of working with a reputable seo firm
The number of online marketing companies that provide SEO for spas and local businesses is growing every single day. It is especially important that you’re aware of the fact that very few of these companies are actually doing quality work. The truth is that many spa SEO marketing agencies are using risky, unproven strategies that can result in your business’ website actually being penalized by Google, Bing and Yahoo! You could be paying good money and expect solid results and end up in worse shape than before. It’s unfortunate that the online marketing world has to combat this negative aspect of search engine optimization. At Spa Marketing Gurus, we are working to show businesses the benefits of a properly optimized and well-executed online marketing campaign.
On its own, Google uses more than 200 known factors to determine search engine results page rankings, and only a few Google engineers know all of these factors. Our driven and experienced SEO team has spent years researching and testing to prove which factors of website development and design are critical to your business’ search rankings. When you work with Spa Marketing Gurus, you’ll see how our experience and organization skills serve to get results for the clients we have nationwide.
a well-rounded approach to digital marketing
One thing you need to be aware of is that high visibility on Google, Bing and Yahoo does not guarantee new clients for your business. However, having high online search visibility for a spa location like yours is critical to your success. But that’s only one piece of the Internet marketing puzzle; there are several other essential elements that combine to create a comprehensive approach to online visibility. When applied properly, a custom website design, high-quality content and a carefully monitored pay-per-click advertising campaign are all important tools that will propel your spa towards success. All of these can be key factors when maximizing your website’s potential and converting visitors into appointment setting clients.